Whether you prefer natural or mint flavor, each of our CBD tinctures includes full-spectrum CBD oil drops for maximum potency and efficacy.
Natural hemp extract oil can boost your health by offering enhanced mental clarity, deeper restorative sleep and overall wellness. With consistent use you may experience some or all of the following benefits:
- Everyday wellness – Whole body wellness support so you stay focused and active.*
- Brighter mood – Mental clarity and tranquility.*
- Faster recovery – Bounce back more quickly from physical exercise and help relieve exercise-induced inflammation and associated discomfort.*
- Improved sleep – Maintain healthy sleep cycles.
What goes into Zebra CBD hemp extract oil?
We’re glad you asked!
We keep our oils pure and simple to create a premium CBD oil. The two primary ingredients are:
- Hemp Extract Blend – Our ethanol extraction method produces a full-spectrum hemp extract with a robust profile of phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. Precise addition of CBD distillate results in a pleasant flavor without sacrificing potency and efficacy.
- MCT Oil – The fat-soluble hemp extract binds seamlessly to the MCT carrier oil for maximum bioavailability.
Try Zebra CBD Hemp Oil today and find out why we pride ourselves on producing the most effective CBD formulas on the market.
Shake well before each use. Fill dropper (1 mL) and place oil under tongue; hold there for 60 seconds, then swallow. Take oil once or twice daily as needed.
In addition, for best results:
- Store oil in a cool, dry place with lid securely closed.
- Keep oil away from heat.
- Store bottle in upright position.
Avoid getting oil in eyes & open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children.
With any CBD product, the effects and their duration depend on several variables, including how the CBD was consumed; your body weight and metabolism; and CBD dosage.
You should feel the effects of Zebra CBD Oil within 15 to 60 minutes, and they may last for four to six hours. For everyday wellness, using the product once or twice daily will yield the best results.
We recommend taking 1 mL of Zebra CBD oil daily. (Each 1 ml serving contains approximately 25 mg CBD.)
The short answer? Yes. Just like other household oils, including olive oil and coconut oil, CBD oil has an expiration date. As CBD oil is exposed to air and ambient moisture every time you open the container, over time air particles and humidity interact with the oil, breaking down its bonds. Broken bonds mean a less effective oil.
In general, CBD oil will expire within 12-24 months after it is bottled (not after you purchase it). So check your CBD oil expiration date to ensure you’re getting the full health benefits of your CBD oil. Learn more here.
This product is not recommended for dogs or other pets; however we do offer canine CBD oil products designed exclusively for your canine companion!
When shopping around for CBD oil, you’ll see a lot of terms referring to the product, like full-spectrum CBD, CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD oil, and many more.
Full-spectrum CBD contains naturally occurring beneficial plant compounds like flavonoids, terpenes, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and less than 0.3% THC. Because additional compounds are present in full-spectrum CBD, you get the added benefits of the entourage effect. This differs from broad-spectrum CBD, which is refined in the extraction process to remove all THC.
CBD isolate is a form of pure CBD that contains isolated CBD (99.9% pure). Learn more about the differences in CBD formulations.
The CBD brand you do business with should be eager to tell you where and how the hemp plant used in your batch was grown. They should provide third-party lab test results indicating you are getting the amount of CBD listed on the supplement facts label, with THC levels of less than 0.3%. They should also state that the product is free of contaminants and harmful substances.
Hemp is a bioaccumulator, which means it absorbs toxins and other contaminants from the soil, air and water. That’s why we source exclusively from industrial hemp farms that meet our strict standards.
The source farm for our full-spectrum CBD Hemp Oil uses organic practices to grow hemp under ideal weather conditions, which results in a premium plant. The hemp crop is grown in a majestic Colorado valley, where it thrives in the perfect amount of sunlight and humidity.
According to the TSA guidelines, flying with CBD oil or other CBD products is legal between most states as long as it does not contain more than 0.3% THC and is approved by the FDA. However, before traveling consult your state and local laws to confirm that traveling with CBD is allowed.
See our FAQs page for more information on our CBD products, shipping, returns/cancellations and more.
5 Best CBD Products Online for 2022
CBD oil has grown in popularity over the years as more people learn about its many uses and possible advantages. There are many CBD products on the market today, making it easy to get overwhelmed. Most CBD producers assert that their products are made from high-quality, all-natural hemp extract. Several brands out there say their goods are full-spectrum and pure, but it may not be the reality.
Obtaining the most refined quality CBD oil of the best quality is a difficult task. However, we have made things easier for you. We’ve located the best CBD oils with the brand details where you can buy CBD oil at the highest quality.
2022’s List of Top 5 CBD Oil Stores Near Me:
– Overall Best CBD Oil in the Market
- BudPop – Most Potent Brand for CBD Tinctures – CBD Oil Made With Organic and Vegan Friendly Ingredients – High Quality Quality Full Spectrum Hemp Oil for Beginners – Top Rated CBD Oil for Chronic Pain Relief
#1. Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil in the Market
It’s safe to say that Exhale Wellness is a reputable company in the industry. Their high-quality formulas developed with organic and natural components make them popular. They offer some of the finest CBD oil available on the market.
Depending on your preferences, you may choose from 600mg or 1200mg. You’ll get several servings out of this small glass dropper vial, and the advantages may be felt with only one or two CBD oil drops placed under the tongue.
The brand is highly concerned about the quality of its products. Therefore, Exhale Wellness exclusively uses cannabis cultivated in the United States. With these products, it is safe to assume that your CBD oil was created using only natural methods.
• Transparent Practices: The main focus of Exhale Wellness is to deliver quality CBD oil to its customers. Hence, the team has gone above and beyond to meet all the necessary quality, safety, potency, and variation requirements. They use quality hemp to produce their oil. Additionally, they put all of their goods to rigorous third-party testing, and the results are displayed on their website.
• Extraction Methods: The brand employs CO2 extraction procedures to manufacture the CBD oil, the purest extraction method currently available. Third-party laboratories also conduct tests on the company’s goods to ensure that everything is high quality. A comprehensive FAQ section on the company’s website answers any further questions you may have about CBD oil and its ingredients.
• Price: For a bottle with 600mg of CBD, the price is $35.95.. The 1200mg option costs $66.95.If you opt in for a monthly subscription of CBD oil, you may save an additional 25% off those costs. The shipping is also fast and free
• Money-Back Guarantee: The 30-day money-back guarantee is another great perk. That means that any purchases from the site are eligible for a refund within 30 days.
• Natural ingredients
• High-quality hemp
• High-grade oil
• Various potencies
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Free shipping
• Third-party lab tested
• Only available online
#2. BudPop – Most Potent Brand for CBD Tinctures
BudPop is a leader in the CBD industry and produces top-quality oil. Aside from their products, they engage in the broader community of CBD users.
BudPop exclusively utilizes hemp cultivated in the United States to create their oil and other goods. The company also takes pride in its innovative spirit and use of only the finest hemp oil available. They are continually looking for new and better methods to make their goods while supporting people in need. Their involvement in CBD education means that they are constantly striving to be the best and are eager to share their story with others.
All of BudPop’s goods are tested by third-party labs to guarantee that only the highest-quality items are sent to consumers. Bundle pricing is also available, and the reductions are substantial.
They also provide dose suggestions, which help you determine the right amount to take. Moreover, the brand says their CBD oil is simpler to digest if you take it single dose under the tongue, but you may mix it with beverages or meals if that is how you like to take it.
• Testing in a Laboratory: Almost anybody may manufacture a hemp-based item and claim to have utilized high-quality and terpene-rich hemp since the FDA has not yet mandated any regulation in the hemp industry. Delta-8 THC and CBD firms are required by law to disclose test results from third-party labs to correct this apparent loophole in the market. These tests may take a long time and cost a lot of money. Still, they are necessary to alleviate customer worries about the THC concentration and the quality of the hemp. BudPop offers reliable test results of its CBD oil.
• Hemp Facts and Sources: The hemp used by BudPop is cultivated on Nevada farms without pesticides or GMO alterations. To provide a pure cannabis experience, their CBD and delta-8 THC products come from the best grade hemp available. The results of the lab tests have confirmed that this company makes less than 0.3% THC, which the 2018 Farm Bill requires.
• Full-Spectrum Oil: BudPop’s full-spectrum oil tincture does not include any preservative or artificial flavorings so that consumers may get the full advantages of its use. BudPop’s standard delivery time for all orders is about 24 hours. This brand is ideal if you want CBD oil right away since you will get your order within a few days.
• Refund Policy: BudPop provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is possible to return the product for a full refund if you are not satisfied.
• Customer satisfaction
• Premium hemp
• Tasty flavors
• Free shipping
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Third-party lab tested
• Only available online
#3. Cheef Botanicals – CBD Oil Made With Organic and Vegan Friendly Ingredients
Cheef Botanicals is another well-known business founded by a small group of experts dedicated to giving customers an all-encompassing experience. Most customers are drawn to this brand because of the natural components in its recipes.
Many customers have found it amazing that the brand has successfully captured the therapeutic advantages of CBD and has produced it in this CBD oil.
While the products may have therapeutic capabilities, there are other benefits to buying from this company. For example, it provides free delivery and other simple alternatives, making it easy to purchase from them.
In addition to quick and free delivery, this brand provides customers with a wide range of customer care services to make the purchase experience more convenient. For example, most purchases submitted on the company’s official website are sent within a few business days.
THC levels in Cheef Botanicals’ broad-spectrum CBD oils are less than 0.3%, making them completely non-addictive. However, you must follow your doctor’s instructions while consuming it. A range of adverse effects might occur at higher dosages.
• Pricing: In addition to the CBD oil, the brand’s other CBD products are reasonably priced, which is usually a major selling point.
• Hemp Seed Oil: With hemp seed oil, the Cheef Botanicals CBD oil helps its customers even more than the hemp plant after mixing with several other essential oils. The oil is rich in nutrients such as omega and fatty acids. In other words, by purchasing this oil, you’re receiving an extra dose of nutrients.
• Natural Ingredients: There are no preservatives or artificial additives in this natural oil.. This oil is made entirely from organic and natural ingredients. The plants are also grown without the use of chemicals.
• Potency: Cheef Botanicals’ full-spectrum CBD oil is very potent. Within a few usages, you will begin to see effects. You may feel more relaxed with frequent use, and your ailments may be alleviated.
• Practices: Aside from using quality hemp sources, lab tests results, and safe extraction methods, the company has amassed many followers due to its friendly customer service. The company offers free delivery and the possibility to get a refund on all of its items. The brand has many positive reviews reflecting the quality of its items.
• Vegan and non-GMO
• Full-spectrum CBD
• High potency
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Free shipping
• Third-party lab tested
• Some may find the natural flavor of CBD unpleasant
#4. Hollyweed CBD – High quality Full Spectrum Hemp Oil For Beginners
Hollyweed CBD is a collection of individuals who believe that cannabinoids may be used to improve the health of humans. They use only the best natural ingredients from trustworthy farms to produce high-quality goods. Extracting the oil from the plants while retaining as much of the plant’s natural components as possible is the goal of the current extraction methods.
To aid individuals with their health difficulties, the firm does not risk contaminating the oil with pollutants. Hollyweed CBD’s former customers had nothing but wonderful things to say about the company. To maintain a great image in the market, they give exceptional customer service and ensure their customers are satisfied with their products. Overall, it’s a dependable brand with excellent items, and they are worth trying out since the outcomes are fantastic.
• Extraction Method: The company employs the carbon dioxide extraction method to extract CBD from the hollyweed. This is one of the safest methods because, unlike solvent extraction, there is no risk of contamination. Consequently, you will recieve the purest and most effective oil.
• Full-Spectrum CBD Oil: Hollyweed CBD’s full-spectrum CBD oil is proudly lab-tested, as seen by the findings posted on their website. As a result, buyers are more likely to purchase the brand’s goods since they feel confident in the brand.
• Dosage: For the oils, there are a variety of sizes to choose from. Bottles of 300, 600, 1200, and 3000 mg are available. Whatever your CBD shopping needs, Hollyweed has a suitable product for you.
• Fast Shipping: The company offers speedy shipping. You can expect to get your item within 24 hours of placing your order. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can return the product for a full refund.
• High-quality hemp
• Third-party tested
• Different potencies and flavors
• Free shipping
• Money-back guarantee
• Only available online
#5. FAB CBD – Top Rated CBD Oil for Chronic Pain Relief
FAB CBD is a company made up of experts in the hemp industry. They focus on the demands of the clients and then make products to meet the demand. The company quickly became a national favorite due to its attributes. Its goal is to develop new products that use cutting-edge science and technology to help as many people as possible.
FAB CBD invests additional effort into ensuring that the production process is safe to provide the best goods. The team employs the most cutting-edge techniques to ensure that all of the plant’s beneficial nutrients are transferred to the oil. The company also makes every effort to give its customers the finest service.
They have fantastic customer service, and their website is very user-friendly. In addition, the shipping policy and refund policies are also quite favorable. Grab one of their CBD oils if you wish to boost your overall health.
• Wide Range of Flavors: CBD oils from FAB CBD come in a wide range of flavors. Flavored CBD oils are a fantastic alternative for those who dislike the smell and taste of pure CBD oil. Due to the wide range of tastes, this brand has become many people’s favorite.
• Durability: FAB CBD oil has a lifespan of around a year, and you’ll always get a new bottle when you order. As a result, you’ll be able to keep it for a long time.
• Natural: FAB CBD’s oil is all-natural and made with organic ingredients. The company sources hemp plants from pesticide-free farms in Colorado. Therefore, CBD oil is safe for everyday use as CBD on its own does not have any adverse side effects.
• User Interface: FAB CBD’s website is straightforward. They aim to provide their customers with the best possible experience to engage with their website and buy right away. Users can easily navigate it as they search for a product or for information.
• Third-party lab tested
• Variety of flavored oil
• Refunds available
• Great customer service
• Free shipping for orders over $99
• Sometimes the product is sold out
How We Made Our List of the Best CBD Oils & Drops Online
With many CBD oil producers in the market, it has become increasingly tough to know which one to choose. We’ve looked at many CBD companies and narrowed it down to a few of the best. To begin, we looked at what customers wanted and preferred. We also assessed whether or not the companies satisfied the customer expectations. The outcome was a greater emphasis on quality and client satisfaction.
What We Looked for While Choosing CBD Brands
• Quality Control: All of the product’s components should be stated clearly. Using a third-party laboratory for testing is another open and transparent method. Hence, we’ve only included brands that have tested the purity of the oil they offer.
• Organically Grown Products: Organically produced plants provide the highest quality CBD oil. The USDA certified very few of these oils as organic, and an analysis of the vast majority of these oils confirms this. Since they know it’s an important factor, most CBD producers steer clear of certification examinations. This is why one of our selection factors for CBD oils is if they are organic. The fewer chemicals and pesticides used in the cultivation of the plants, the better the quality of the oil produced.
• Company’s Reputation: Another critical factor that we considered is the company’s reputation. While the product is the most important thing to the consumers, looking at the company behind it can help identify other issues that we could have missed.
Top brands employ physicians, chemists, and other qualified specialists to oversee the entire production process. As a result, the oils generated are of the highest possible standard. To choose the best CBD oil, we looked at the company’s reputation and team members. Additionally, we took social media outreach, medical advisory group approval, openness, and the company’s values into account.
• Hemp Source: The vast majority of top CBD businesses cultivate their hemp. Growers in Europe, Canada, and the United States provide brands with plants for their products. In our rankings, we prioritized brands that are transparent about where their plants came from.
Main Factors to Consider When Buying CBD Oil
Due to their effectiveness, CBD oils are a popular CBD product. There are so many choices that narrowing it down to just one might be difficult. We’ve developed a list of the most important elements to pay attention to when shopping for quality CBD oil to make your life simpler.
When evaluating the quality and safety of a CBD product, nothing beats independent lab test results from a reputable ISO-certified third-party lab. Websites of legitimate, high-quality brands will proudly display their Certificate of Analysis (CoA) on their website showing lab results.
These labs thoroughly test the CBD content and other chemicals in their products. As such, opt for brands that readily display their Certificates of Analysis.
Many individuals use CBD oil for various treatments because of its many advertised benefits. Several medications may alleviate pain and inflammation, but CBD may be a safe alternative since it is non-addictive and has no adverse side effects.
CBD full-spectrum oil includes various CBD components, such as THC and CBG. These cannabinoids interact with your endocannabinoid system to induce effects such as relaxation and pain alleviation. As you find the best CBD oil, consider what effects the product has on its users.
Potency reflects the amount of CBD and other chemicals in a bottle. Before you buy a CBD product, you should first identify your preferences. Once you know what to find, go for a brand with suitable products. An assessment of your body’s chemistry and the degree of your discomfort may help you choose the best treatment choice.
Those new to CBD may begin with a 5mg daily dose and progressively increase it until they discover a level they can maintain. Those who need a lesser dosage may purchase a lower-concentration bottle.
• Method of Extracting
Different brands apply various extraction methods in CBD oil extraction. While some prefer using solvent extraction methods to extract CBD and other chemicals from the hemp plant, it is not the best method. On the other hand, carbon dioxide extraction is one of the safest and cleanest extraction methods.
Many manufacturers also utilize alcohol infusions and olive oil for extraction as an alternative to the previous option. Please be aware that CBD oil produced with butane creates a hazardous residue, and you should avoid it.
• Spectrum of Cannabinoids
The quantity of other cannabinoids and plant components included in the hemp extract varies across the three forms of CBD.
For starters, there’s full spectrum CBD, which includes all of the cannabis plant’s naturally occurring chemicals, including CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, and other trace cannabinoids like THC. CBD may benefit from each of the components in this sort of extract. This is called the “entourage effect.” However, THC content in full-spectrum oil must not exceed 0.3%.
To get a broad spectrum CBD extract, you’ll need to remove THC from the mix. Users may still get the advantages of the entire plant extract without fear of failing a drug test by using this method.
Finally, CBD isolate is a product that contains just CBD and no other cannabinoid components from the cannabis plant. Topical CBD products often include this option. Before making the buying decision, it would help to know what type works best for you.
You should also thoroughly understand the substances utilized in CBD oil production. Ideally, all of the brand’s components should come from organic farms and be plant-based. While additives may have their benefits, such as adding flavor, they may also have side effects, such as reducing the overall effectiveness of the oil. Research says that some of the ingredients like fatty acids in CBD oil tends to increase testosterone levels in male body.
Certain companies often use synthetic flavors, coloration, and other chemical components. This compromises the product’s effectiveness and can have adverse side effects. THC, flavonoids, terpenes, and other chemicals are included in full-spectrum CBD extracts.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD & Hemp Oil
Q1. What is CBD oil or hemp seed oil?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of the naturally occurring chemicals in the cannabis plant. It has a wide range of medical uses and has been widely used for thousands of years. CBD oil is obtained by extracting CBD from the hemp plant and adding a carrier oil. CBD oil is widely used for relaxation, inflammatory and neuropathic pain relief, and reducing insomnia.
Q2. What is the legality of CBD oils?
In the United States, CBD oil is legal, and most states allow its consumption. Under the Farm Bill of 2018, CBD derived from hemp that contained no more than 0.3% THC is legal. However, CBD from the marijuana plant remains illegal as marijuana is classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Different states also have different legislations and restrictions.
While CBD is legal in many countries, it may not be so in others. As such, if you intend to carry CBD oil to another country, first confirm what the law says about it.
Q3. Does the FDA approve CBD oil?
The FDA doesn’t guarantee the efficacy, safety, or purity of CBD oil tinctures at this time. Still, they are dietary supplements just like any other and may be marketed online without FDA clearance. However, if a CBD firm makes unproven health claims, the FDA will issue a warning.
Q4. In what ways is CBD oil distinct from hemp oil?
There is a distinction between the two. The key difference is that hemp oil has little or no CBD. Hemp oil is made by crushing hemp seeds and is rich in omega fatty acids, proteins, and fiber. It doesn’t contain any cannabinoids.
On the other hand, CBD oil is extracted from hemp plant flowers, leaflets, buds, and stems. CBD oil has benefits such as reducing inflammation, pain relief, and mood control.
Q5. Is the use of CBD products safe?
According to experts, CBD oils may be safe even at large dosages. However, ensure you get your oil from a trustworthy seller to prevent negative side effects. The biggest worry you should have is the oil’s purity, as some manufacturers are not transparent about how they develop their products. Some may also have harmful additives that may have adverse health effects. You should speak with your doctor about CBD oil before you begin taking it.
Q6. Can CBD help with medical conditions?
To make it clear, CBD is not a “cure.” It may, however, assist your body in achieving equilibrium. Most of the time, health problems, including insomnia, mood swings, inflammation, and other symptoms, result from a malfunctioning body. In an unbalanced organism, cannabidiol (CBD) may be able to shift things for the better.
Q7. When taking CBD, will a drug test detect THC?
It is quite improbable that a drug test will reveal a positive result after ingesting CBD isolates containing 0% THC. However, if you’re utilizing a full spectrum, 0.3% THC, your urinary test will show positive if you’re taking it regularly. When a drug test is looking for cannabinoids, CBD is what you’ll be positive for.
It’s acceptable to inquire about the nature of the exam, whether you anticipate the test for a new job or as a part of a routine check-in with your current one. To prove that your product is THC-free, you may bring the bottles.
Q8. For how long does CBD take effect?
The rate at which your body breaks down CBD determines how long it will take to start working. In some people, it may take more time before they experience the benefits, while in others, it may happen more quickly. Some of the key factors that affect how long CBD effects take to show up include age, gender, metabolism, and weight.
Q9. To what extent is it easy to overdose on CBD?
CBD is similar to vitamins in that if you consume too much, your system will expel it via waste. This is why some people report that consuming too much of it makes them feel calmer. Generally, you are unlikely to overdose if you follow the product instructions. Since CBD does not have psychoactive effects, an overdose won’t have as many side effects. However, if you are using a full spectrum CBD product, it may contain other cannabinoids that may have other effects.
While your body can tolerate fairly high doses of CBD, it can have side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, and drowsiness.
Q10. Is it possible to bring CBD oil past airport screening?
The answer is yes. It is possible to bring CBD oil through airport security since it is the same as any other oil. However, some countries prohibit the importation of CBD oils, so you may have difficulties at the border. Always confirm before you get in trouble with law enforcement.
CBD Oils And Tinctures: Conclusion
CBD has become more popular in recent years as individuals seek natural methods to improve their general health and well-being. It’s easy to get CBD products from various brands, and many of them provide a large variety of goods. It might be a challenge to find the right product for your situation.
However, based on our findings, we’ve researched and ranked the top five places where you can buy CBD oil on the market. We have also included a buying guide to help you choose the best CBD oil. We hope that this article has cleared all your doubts about where to buy CBD oil.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!